Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The yellow cab city - New York


Since im free now and im having a good mood today, lets blog about my trip to New York last month! Me and Jenny were off on one of the Thursday, so we made up our mind to drive to NY for shopping! Yes, just for shopping. Lol. We were crazy, torturing ourself with the 4-hour journey just to get our dream shoes. Our purpose was to buy a pair of new heels for spring. Winter just over and it's time for our UGG to have some rest. My dream heels was the Valentino slingback pump that I just tried on at Boston. Why we didnt go to Boston because there are more varieties in NYC!
So let the pictures do the talking..
I love bridges, especially NY ones.
Taxi everywhere in New York City! And there's always traffic jam! U can hear honking around which is annoying.
Flowers are blooming. When we were entering this street, we felt like we're in Paris or somewhere else in Europe because the buildings and residentials were too European style and we loved it! I always dream that I can have a small balcony outside my future room, then I imagine myself sitting on the chair for coffee and pastries~ Do you have the picture in mind now? Haha. Paris, my number 1 must go city.
The first shop we went after we arrived was the Lady M cake boutique. Greentea cake is their signature and I ordered that defitenely.
My greentea sponge cake, Jenny's strawberry cake.
I dont really like the cake because it was tasteless to me. The cake didnt 'wow' me, sorry to say that. But it looks good especially for pictures. Lol. Girls understand what I mean here.
The boutique aka cake shop, is just too small and has limited interior design, very dissapointed.
Selfie with Jenny's latest tr35. The effect is just too fake. Haha (My skin where got so fair..hehe)
Before leaving, took some street shots first. 例排,回矇一笑。
She loves this picture of me but i think it's a little far. The flowers add alot of points thou.
I prefer this but it looks like im selling clothes at TaoBao isnt it? Hahaha
Btw, i was wearing jacket from Zara, H&M top, Charlotte Russe skirt, Ferragama heels and Dior bag.
I want a blue heels!
Like this! Pumps from Christine Dior too. Fall to the same category of blue but my size was a display and it has a pen mark! T.T 
Noooooo....my shoes...
I love the pink one too but i just wanted a pair of blue pumps, as simple as that. )=




No comments:

Post a Comment