Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tous Les Jours - Everyday

This view is so "French". I love going to bakery for a coffee and pastries...

Time passed so fast, it has been a year since I last seen Sooling. Which also means my blog is almost a year now because the first post was about the Black Market with SL. I will post more frequently when Im in Malaysia maybe because Im too free here for the entire summer. My friends said why not yum cha with friends so that I wont be boring at home, but I cant go out every single day right? I have to spend my time with my family as well. But the same problem again, boringgggggg. Haha! Nevermind, what can I do here is to discover new places for food~ 
Cute little Macaron on the cake as garnishing. This is the Devils's Chocolate Cake. A little sour for the first taste, i mean the cream...dont wanna judge anymore because SL had warned me about the food quality but I still insist!

By the way, when I was queing to order, I got confused about the start line. In U.S, it is common for people to line up behind the belt and keep a distance from the person ordering at the counter. Until the cashier calls us, then only we step forward. However, today I saw people stood at my right side, which formed no line... So maybe this is the Malaysian style of queing..? It happend at H&M too..
I ordered Caramel Macchiato
Too hot to hold the cup!!
..and I laughed =.= not getting used of taking pretty picture already )=
This chandelier is like a symbol of TLJ in my opinion. Lol
Nice spot, nice view! You are still so thin~ Envy!
I dont think this is the Asian habbit. I saw many Americans take pictures of the food as well in U.S. It becomes a trend now!
Time for selfie! Girls' favourite hobby~
I knew we can set timer at the TR camera, but i didnt know we can actually scroll the timer sign for how many seconds we need. Thanks SL for teaching me! Haha
Looking forward for our next visit! Research first before choosing the venue! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment